The New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA) announced on Monday the Society's “Women of Note” for 2016. The Society recognized 38 female CPAs who have impacted the accounting profession. CPAs were nominated by clients, friends and coworkers who took note of their professional and personal contributions.
Kimberly Ellison-Taylor, vice chair of the AICPA, announced the winners during NJCPA’s annual Convention and Expo at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, NJ, also live-streamed on the NJCPA’s Facebook page.
The 2016 NJCPA Women of Note, in alphabetical order, are as follows:
- Jean Abbott - Stockton University
- Amy Both - Neral & Company, P.A.
- Rebecca Burke - Ernst & Young
- Donna Buzby - Capaldi Reynolds & Pelosi CPAs
- Ann Marie Callahan - Caldwell University
- Melanie Cobb - E. Martin Davidoff & Associates
- Laura Crowley - Wilkin & Guttenplan
- Maureen Donohue - New Jersey Society of CPAs
- Tracey Early - Untracht Early
- Brittany Fedun - Wilkin & Guttenplan
- Henrietta Fuchs - CohnReznick LLP
- Margaret Gallagher - WithumSmith+Brown
- JoAnne Geylin - EisnerAmper
- Stacy Gilbert - Citrin Cooperman & Company
- Diane Gitto - Friedman
- Elizabeth Harper - Sobel & Co.
- Kelly Kennedy-Ryu - Smolin Lupin
- Sarah Krom - PSA, SKC and Co.
- Carol McAllister - RMA, Bowman & Company
- Yahaira Mendez - CohnReznick
- Diana Miller - Wiss & Company
- Sandra Mistler-Cipollone - Interstate Realty Management Co.
- Jessica Offer - WithumSmith+Brown
- Renee Rampulla - Rampulla Advisory Services
- Alyssa Shadinger - The Pine Hill Group
- Debra Simon - DMSimon CPA
- Jatinder Singh - Account Vision
- Patricia Vroman-Stuart - Patricia Vroman-Stuart
- Paula Young - EisnerAmper
- Kimberly Brandley - CohnReznick
- Noorus Khan - Smolin Lupin
- Stacy Lewandowski - Cowan, Gunteski & Co.
- Susan Miano - Friedman
- Kelly O’Callaghan - CohnReznick
- Lisa Osofsky - WeiserMazars
- Maria Plucinsky - Hunter Group
- Michelle Shapiro - Untracht Early
- Nina Sorelle - Bowman & Company
Winners will be featured in the September/October issue of New Jersey CPA magazine.
For more on the NJCPA's "Women of Note," head to the Society's site here.