PricewaterhouseCoopers will launch a “customizable brand experience” on its campus website Feb. 6-10, intended to help students start building their careers.
Each day, students can participate in personal assessments and exercises while getting real-time feedback on career questions and an understanding of their personal brand.
"Our goal is for students to walk away with a personalized toolkit and resources enabling them to discover and articulate their brand," said Holly Paul, PwC's U.S. recruiting leader, in a statement. "This experience will provide them with a competitive advantage from which to launch their career."
The schedule for the online experience is:
• Monday, February 6th: Tell your story—Students will define their strengths and identity
• Tuesday, February 7th: Value your passions—Students will document individual passions
• Wednesday, February 8th: Share your skills—Understanding the personal skills and values the students can use to volunteer
• Thursday, February 9th: Stand out online—Analyzing online reputation and building a real-world brand
• Friday, February 10th: Make your brand plan, grow your own way—Writing branded bios and creating brand plans
The personal brand experience is accessible at www.pwc.com/us/personalbrand and at local campuses hosting PwC-sponsored Personal Brand events.