The RI Society of CPAS (RISCPA) announced on Monday that they will host their 25th Annual Golf Tournament on Monday, July 25th at the Warwick Country Club. Over 140 golfers will be playing for the Community Preparatory School - an independent school in South Providence where over 96% of students receive substantial financial aid.
This is the third consecutive year that the RISCPA has donated to Community Prep, which will receive 50% of the proceeds, with the other 50% funding the RISCPA Philanthropic Fund at the RI Foundation. Since its inception, the RISCPA Annual Golf Tournament has donated over $200,000 to local charities.
TD Bank, Capital Wealth Management, and BNY Mellon Wealth Management will be sponsoring the Tournament. Various other firms will be sponsoring Tee Signs seen throughout the course, including:
- Bank RI
- Bristol County Savings Bank
- Clubhouse Capital
- Freedom National Bank
- GPS Investment Advisors
- HealthSource RI
- Mandel & Tracy
- North Atlantic Group at Morgan Stanley-Richard Carrier & David Wright
- Piccerelli, Gilstein & Company
- Rockland Trust Investment Management
- Sansiveri, Kimball & Co.
- Sparrow, Johnson & Ursillo
- Strategic Retirement Partners
- Swipe for a Cause
- and Wellesley Investment Advisors
For more on the RISCPA, head to the Society's site here.