The Texas Society of CPAs recently honored 12 members as Rising Stars, a recognition of CPAs under the age of 40 who have shown innovation and leadership in the profession and community.
More than 60 nominations were considered by the panel of judges, who selected the following 12 members:
- Darold “Chip” Adami, CPA – Adami Lindsey & Co LLP in Sherman, TX;
- Katy Avenson, CPA – Atchley & Associates LLP in Austin, TX;
- Michael L. Brown, CPA – Jaynes Reitmeier Boyd & Therrell in Waco, TX;
- Gina G. DeHoyos, CPA – Gina G. DeHoyos CPA LLP in Gladewater, TX;
- Michelle R. Downs, CPA – Patillo Brown & Hill in Waco, TX;
- Neely Duncan, CPA – Lane Gorman Trubitt, PLLC in Dallas, TX;
- Sheila A. Enriquez, CPA – Briggs & Vaselka, Co in Houston, TX;
- Charlotte M. Jungen, CPA – Edgar Kiker & Cross PC in Beaumont, TX;
- Christi A. Mondrik, CPA – Mondrik & Associates in Austin, TX;
- Richard W. Orellana, CPA – TriFlex Staffing Solutions in Houston, TX;
- Joel Perez, Jr., CPA – Padgett Stratemann & Co, LLP in San Antonio, TX;
- Benjamin C. Simiskey, CPA – PLS Advisory, LLC in Houston, TX.
The TSCPA has 20 local chapters and 29,000 members.