Email This Article
Investor Confidence in Public Companies Peaked before Government Shutdown
Nearly seven out of 10 investors had confidence in the U.S. capital markets, according to a new survey by the Center for Audit Quality, and a record 79 percent had confidence in investing in U.S. publicly traded companies just prior to the government shutdown on October 1.
Login for Registered Users:
Log in below to email an article:
- DOJ Inspector General Faults PwC Audit of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- IRS Offers Safe Harbor for Janitorial, Landscaping and IT Maintenance Services
- IRS Missing Key Data to Oversee Obamacare Tax Credits
- What Do Millennials Want?
- IRS Uncollected Tax Debts Rise to $380 Billion as Collection Staff Declines