Email This Article

Unreported Name Changes May Delay Tax Refunds

Michael Cohn

The Internal Revenue Service is warning taxpayers to be sure to notify the Social Security Administration before they file their taxes if they have changed their own name or the name of one of their dependents has changed. Otherwise their tax refund could be delayed.

Login for Registered Users:

Log in below to email an article: