CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, announced that its 2007 User Conference for tax and accounting professionals will be held Nov. 4-7 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
The conference will bring together practitioners and industry authorities to share information and build a community.
“Just like Texas, the benefits of attending the CCH User Conference 2007 will be big,” said CCH president Mike Sabbatis, in a statement. “CCH customers are the top tax and accounting professionals in the country. There is no better peer group to learn from.”
Conference highlights will include:
- Addresses from industry leaders on how firms can build more intelligent businesses by leveraging their staff;
- CPE-accredited sessions and panel discussions on practical business issues and successful strategies;
- Peer-to-peer networking sessions, where attendees will learn from each other about successful best practices in overcoming business challenges; and,
- Sessions to help customers ensure that they are realizing the full value of the solutions they use.
The conference also provides customers with the opportunity to speak directly to CCH executives and senior product management, editorial and development teams to help shape new products and drive product enhancements.CCH has been hosting the annual event, which drew more than 800 attendees in 2006, for the past three years. More information is available online, at www.CCHUserConference.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access