Firms giving back: Eide Bailly names 2018 'Resourcefullness' winners
Top 100 firm Eide Bailly announced the winners of its 2018 Nonprofit Resourcefullness Awards this week, highlighting nonprofits with "creative and sustainable revenue ideas" in Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, North Dakota and Utah.
The firm awarded $75,000 in all. Grand prize winners receive $10,000, with runners-up receiving $2,500.
“We continue to be amazed by the innovation and determination we see from our Resourcefullness winners,” stated Beth Bird, director of nonprofits at Eide Bailly. “These nonprofits have truly made an impact with their creative revenue-generating ideas, and we look forward to sharing what we’ve learned from them to help other nonprofits do the same.”
- Grand Prize: The Be Kind People Project
- Runners Up: Furnishing Dignity; Future Forward Foundation, Inc.
- Grand Prize: Focus Points Family Resource Center
- Runners Up: Starting Hearts; Project Angel Heart
- Grand Prize: Pillsbury United Communities
- Runners Up: Children’s Theatre Company; Hmong American Partnership
- Grand Prize: The Village Family Service Center
- Runners Up: Unseen; Abused Adult Resource Center
- Grand Prize: HawkWatch International.
- Runners Up: Rural Housing Development Corporation; Disability Law Center
The Resourcefullness Awards application process doubles as research on innovative ways in which nonprofit revenue is being collected today, with the findings shared with other organizations.
For more information, head to Eide Bailly's site here.