H&R Block has updated its Web site with an eye to making it easier for all kinds of filers to work with the prep giant.
- A locator to find and make an appointment at any of Block’s 10,000 offices nationwide;
- The ability to file state and federal taxes online from any device, in many cases for free;
- The ability to download Block’s tax software program and get five free federal e-files and free audit support.
- Tools to check refund status and calculate refunds, as well as a W-4 calculator and ACA calculator.
“Our Web site, HRBlock.com, is always open, and it truly offers something for everyone,” said Amy Hu, vice president of interactive marketing and online experience for the tax prep chain, in a statement. “You can visit us to book your tax office appointments, use our tax calculator to estimate your refund, get tax tips, manage your account, or buy software or online products. Our Web site lets you engage with us however you want – in an office or online.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access