IFACnet, a search engine developed by the International Federation of Accountants and its members, has expanded its resources to address the needs of small and midsized accounting practices.
IFACnet is designed to help those practices easily locate information on a wide range of technical, marketing, human resource and other matters, including topics such as succession planning, managing a small firm, promoting firm services, and staff recruitment and retention.
The engine has added three new features to help accountants stay current on technical, professional and marketplace issues, as well as to make the search engine more user friendly. Those changes include:
· A "Latest News" page with links to a variety of accounting media;
· A search box that enables users to search IFACnet directly from their Internet browser; and,
· A "What's News" section to inform visitors of new IFACnet features and content.
The engine was launched in October 2006. Since its launch, IFACnet has attracted nearly 42,000 individuals from more than 190 countries worldwide. Currently, IFAC and twenty-three of its members provide the engine with access to information from their Web sites, with more member content expected to come online in the coming months.
IFACnet can be accessed at www.ifacnet.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access