by Ken Rankin

Washington - Internal Revenue Service officials have been given a thumbs up from headquarters to freeze on tax refunds sought by aliens in the United States using fictitious Social Security numbers.

Register or login for access to this item and much more

All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.

Community members receive:
  • All recent and archived articles
  • Conference offers and updates
  • A full menu of enewsletter options
  • Web seminars, white papers, ebooks

Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access