The IRS has released a schedule of cities and dates for the 2013 Tax Forums:
- July 9-11: Orlando, Fla., at the Hilton Orlando;
- July 30-August 1: Grapevine, Texas, at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center;
- August 13-15: New Orleans at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans;
- August 20-23: Atlanta at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis;
- August 27-29: Washington, D.C. area at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.; and,
- Sept. 17-19: San Diego at the Town & Country Resort and Convention Center.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access
The ERP experts at NetSuite have built this guide to help you and your team make a decision about the solution that works best for you and to help set you up for a successful implementation. The process outlined in this guide is a widely-accepted evaluation process and is a valuable exercise for any major technology implementation project.