Let me ask you three questions about your firm. But before you and others in your firm answer, let’s set some ground rules. One is that the answer to each question, in writing, can be no longer than a paragraph. Two, once you have composed your answers, please sleep on it, and see if you want to make any changes. Most importantly, think in terms of the big “firm” picture when answering the following three questions.
1. What does the compensation system, including partners’ buyouts, encourage and promote? 2. What are the short-term and long-term strategic goals of the firm and how are they interwoven into its operation, including accountability? 3. Describe the perceived firm culture both in terms of firm members and clients?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access