Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting’s CCH Small Firm Services has launched a new product bundle that combines tax preparation software with a range of other tools.
The newly released ATX Advantage expands on CCH SFS’s ATX Total Tax Office to include compliance research and learning, practice management, and more. Among its features are:
- All federal individual forms; all State 1040 and municipal forms; all business, federal, state and specialty forms; and sales and use tax forms.
- Unlimited e-file returns.
- Payroll compliance reporting.
- Digital document management.
- ATX Fixed Asset Manager features.
- Research and learning tools.
Users will also have access to a dedicated phone number to expedite support.
“Tens of thousands of small firms, CPAs, solo practitioners and other tax and accounting professionals trust ATX’s user-friendly, comprehensive tiered solutions to deliver the highest levels of quality and value,” said CCH SFS president Jason Marx. “ATX Advantage gives them yet another choice in aligning needs and business objectives with more robust technology that keeps their clients compliant — and helps them maintain an edge over their competition.”
For more information, visit www.cchsfs.com or call (800-) 375-9542.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access