Accounting Today's updated round-up of Hurricane Sandy news, as its aftermath continues to impact the profession. For more updates, follow the #Sandy hashtag on our Twitter accounts @AccountingToday, @TaxProToday and @ATomorrow.
- Block Offers Advice on Helping Clients Recover from Sandy
- In Wake of Sandy, FASB Extends Comment Period; Announces Webcast
- IRS Extends Deadlines After Sandy
- Jersey Society Web Site Back Up
- Thomson Reuters Offers Free CS Pro Suite Access Post-Sandy
- CCH Offers Emergency Support for Victims of Sandy
- New York Postpones Tax Deadlines for Sandy
- Sandy KO’s PTIN System; Return Preparer Office Postpones RTRP Activities
- Hurricane Sandy Hits New Jersey Society of CPAs Offices
- Hurricane Sandy Threatens $20 Billion in U.S. Economic Damages
All Accounting Today articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, blog discussions, and conference discounts. Registered members may also choose to receive our exclusive Tax Pro Today e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders and developing trends.