Dixon Hughes Goodman debuts 'Employee Experience' program
Top 100 firm Dixon Hughes Goodman has launched its "ONE DHG Employee Experience" workplace program, offering staff members more "flexibility, opportunity and equity, creating a consistent experience for all team members regardless of position in the firm," per an announcement.
The result of employee feedback via the firm’s annual DHG Voice survey, the ONE DHG Employee Experience program looks to give staff more freedom in how they choose to work and take time off. DHG believes the program will add to the "high trust/high performance culture" of the firm.
“We are committed to a great workplace experience for every team member at DHG and recognize that, as individuals, our people have unique goals, challenges and needs,” stated Effin Logue, DHG's chief people officer. “Through the ONE DHG Employee Experience, we can further support our people, their families and personal lives, and their aspirations while creating a deeper connection to the DHG mission and strategy.”
“Our people are our top priority, and we have listened to their voices by responding with programs that promote flexibility, opportunity and equity," said DHG CEO Matt Snow in a statement. "We will continue to listen and respond to feedback, and we look forward to continuing our commitment to meet the evolving needs of our team."
Employee Experience perks will include:
- Unlimited personal time off for staff members who have been with the firm for over two years;
- Giving staff members a "dress for their day" option, while remaining professional;
- Extended parental leave options, including those who adopt, with 12 weeks for primary caregivers and six weeks for secondary caregivers;
- A new 401(k) profi- sharing plan, wherein all staff members will receive an increased profit-sharing contribution regardless of their individual contribution;
- "DHG Snapshot," a performance management dashboard that provides career information and data analytics customized for each staff member;
- Improved medical and pharmacy benefits via a partnership with a third-party health care administrator.
For more information on the program, head to DHG's site here.