H&R Block has introduced a remote service for U.S. citizens living abroad that will help them meet their often confusing tax-filing obligations.

The Kansas City, Mo.-based tax prep giant estimates that there are more than 6 million expatriates, and that many of them will need help to meet the June 17 filing deadline (see IRS Warns Taxpayers with Foreign Assets of Filing Obligations).

Register or login for access to this item and much more

All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.

Community members receive:
  • All recent and archived articles
  • Conference offers and updates
  • A full menu of enewsletter options
  • Web seminars, white papers, ebooks

Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access