The Income Tax School has launched a Web site of more than 70 tax courses and products, plus many free resources for tax professionals. ITS said the move was in response to the new IRS regulations for tax preparers and the corresponding growing demand for tax education.
Charles E. McCabe, CEO of ITS, said the site provides easier navigation and content “streamlined and rewritten to better describe the features and benefits of our online tax courses, products and services.”
A main page has been provided for each of the customer segments of ITS:
- Individuals seeking to become employed or self-employed as tax professionals;
- Tax business owners seeking to recruit and train new tax preparers or provide in-house employee training;
- Tax professionals seeking to earn CE or credentials or to meet IRS preparer requirements; and,
- Tax professionals and tax firms seeking to build their businesses.
The ITS Tax Course Catalog also includes more than 60 products ranging from short CE seminars to individual courses, course bundles, IRS exam reviews and a certificate program for those seeking the Chartered Tax Professional designation.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access